Last Updated April 2021
Lintbells Inc. is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data. Whenever you provide Personal Data, we are legally obliged to use it in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of Personal Data.
This Policy provides you with information about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your Personal Data at Lintbells Inc., including our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Lintbells,” “we,” “us” or “our”) through our websites, mobile applications, email, social media and other sites that display this Policy (collectively, the “Sites”). This Policy will also apply to information gathered from you in person whether it is over the phone, face to face at exhibitions, events or vet clinics (also, the “Sites”).
The Sites include the following US websites operated by Lintbells: yumove.com, yumoveadvance360.com, vetactivelife.com (“Websites”).
Personal Data is any information that identifies you or can be used to help identify you (“Personal Data”); for example, your name, email address, IP address or location data.
Please note, the definition of Personal Data can vary by region. If we collect information that is considered Personal Data in your region, we will treat it as such in accordance with this Policy and applicable local law.
Who we are
We are Lintbells Inc., a Delaware corporation. Our principal place of business in the United States is located at Westshore International Plaza, 2202 N West Shore Blvd, Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33607.
We are a manufacturer of quality, natural pet supplements.
You can also contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone on +1 844-570-3222.
We are committed to:
- protecting your privacy when you visit our Site;
- protecting the confidentiality of any information that you provide to us; and
- being transparent about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We do our very best to keep your Personal Data secure by the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational security measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This Policy explains what we do with your Personal Data, specifically:
- What Personal Data we collect from you and how we collect it.
- Why we collect it and our legal basis for doing so.
- How we use it.
- Who we share it with.
- Where we store it.
- How long we keep it.
It also explains what your rights are with regard to your Personal Data.
The Lintbells data protection representative can be contacted by email at dpoUS@lintbells.com.
What Personal Data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We only ever collect the Personal Data that we need from you and keep to a minimum the Personal Data we hold on an ongoing basis.
We collect and process your Personal Data when you use our Sites and services. This may be Personal Data you provide to us, that we collect about you and/or information we receive from other sources.
Information you give us. The Personal Data you give to us may include:
- your name, postal and email addresses and telephone numbers
- information about your pet(s)
- financial and credit card information
We ask you to ensure that the Personal Data you provide to us is kept up-to-date and therefore please contact us if you need to amend any records we hold of your Personal Data.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our Sites and Websites we may automatically collect the following information:
- the details of the device you use to access our Site;
- your user activity details and preferences;
- your browser history details;
- your location details; and
- your electronic identification data including IP address and information collected through cookies;
Please note that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals from web browsers.
Information we receive from other sources
We use approved third parties to provide services to us (for example, sub-contractors in payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
We sometimes combine information that we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information that we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out below.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen (13), and children should not send any personal information to us. If you believe that a child may have provided his or her Personal Data to us, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this Statement. In the event that we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will dispose of that Personal Data immediately.
Text Marketing and notifications (if applicable):
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 15 per month. You can unsubscribe from further text messages by replying STOP. Message and data rates may apply.
Why do we collect your Personal Data and what is our legal basis for doing so?
We rely on one of the following legal bases in each case:
- you have given us your consent to process your Personal Data (consent);
- processing your Personal Data is necessary for us to fulfil a contract entered into with you, or is necessary for us to do things (at your request) prior to us entering into a contract (contract); or
- we have a legitimate organisational interest where we use your Personal Data in a way that you would reasonably expect, and which has a minimal impact on your privacy (legitimate interests).
The purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data are as follows. In each case we have confirmed which legal basis we rely on:
- to register you with our Site (legitimate interests);
- to provide you with information about our products in response to your enquiry (contract);
- to provide you with the products you have ordered and to invoice you (contract);
- to provide you with information about our other products that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about (legitimate interests);
- to provide you with a more personalised service when you visit our Site (legitimate interests);
- for assessment and analysis; for example, customer and product analysis purposes. These enable us to review, develop and to improve our service to you as well as notifying you of any changes (legitimate interests);
- for direct marketing by email (consent);
- for direct marketing by post (legitimate interests);
(Nb for details of how to object to direct marketing please see the section “Your Rights”)
- to administer our Site and for internal operations; including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (legitimate interests);
- as part of our efforts to ensure that our Site is kept safe and secure (legitimate interests); or
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Please note that if you do not agree to the use of strictly necessary cookies then you may not be able to access all or part of our Website.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use the shopping basket or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We also share this information with third parties for this purpose, such as Google and Facebook.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- Google Remarketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook retargeting
- Facebook look-a-like audiences
- _orig_referrer, Cart
- cart_sig, cart_ts, checkout_token, Secret
- _landing_page, _orig_referrer
- s, _shopify_fs, _shopify_s, _shopify_uniq, _shopify_visit, _shopify_y, _y
- Secure_customer_sig, storefront_digest
- To deliver to you a marketing message after you have visited certain pages on our Website.
- To understand Website behaviour and purchasing on Website after clicking ads in the Google network
- To understand user behaviour on Website and improve Website experience
- To improve your onsite experience, improving Website navigation and usability
- To deliver you a marketing message on Facebook and its subsidiaries after you have visited certain pages on our Website
- Uses your Website behaviour to target people like you with advertising on Facebook
- These cookies are used to remember what’s in your shopping basket.
- Shopify analytics relating to checkout.
- Used to track your checkout process.
- To track which page you entered our Website on and from where.
- To track your purchasing and non-purchasing behaviour on our Website.
- These cookies are used to understand how you navigate our Website.
- These cookies are associated with your login.
Sharing your information
We share your information with the following third parties to enable us to provide our services to you.
|Direct mail fulfilment house||To deliver marketing and promotional materials to our valued Club customers|
|Trustpilot – 3rd party review service||To ask you for your feedback on an order you have placed with us directly|
|Customer relationship management service (B2B)||To better understand our customers and promote Lintbells|
|Courier and postal services||To deliver your order|
|Email software provider||To send your education pet information and promotional offers via email|
|PR agency||To share statistics about pet ownership|
|Web developers||To maintain the Website|
|Payment gateway provider||To process customer orders on our Website|
|Digital marketing agency||To help us advertise to new and current customers|
|3rd party customer service and fulfilment center||To act on Lintbells US’ behalf to process customer orders and to provide a customer service function|
We also share your information with the organisations detailed in the Cookies section.
Our selected third parties are required by us to treat your Personal Data as carefully as we would and can only act on our instructions with regard to their use of your Personal Data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we will be obliged to disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Lintbells or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case our customers’ Personal Data will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation;
We will never sell your Personal Data and will never share it with a company for marketing purposes.
Keeping your Personal Data
We keep Personal Data for no longer than the following time periods:
|From enquiries to our Site/Website||Duration of enquiry + 2 years|
|A Customer or consumer’s Personal Data||Duration of relationship + 7 years|
|A Supplier’s Personal Data||Duration of relationship + 6 years|
We keep Personal Data for no longer than the following time periods:
When we no longer need to keep your Personal Data, we undertake to delete it and dispose of it securely.
You have the following rights in connection with your Personal Data:
- To object to us processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- To obtain a copy of your Personal Data which we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise any of your other rights listed in this Policy, or that you have in law, then please contact our data protection representative by emailing dpoUS@lintbells.com.
Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.