Hip & Joint Supplement
As science advances, it’s time to rethink dog joint supplements
There’s a new standard for joint supplements. Joint stiffness afflicts 20% of adult dogs in the US, and up to 80% of dogs eight years or older. The common way of addressing this pervasive and increasing health problem? Traditional joint supplements that aren’t backed by science and don’t necessarily deliver improved mobility results.
Scientific understanding of mobility concerns and support has greatly advanced in recent years, making it the right time to re-evaluate and rethink joint supplements as part of an effective, multi-modal care plan.
Today, truly effective joint supplements offer a myriad of benefits to help manage mobility:
- Mobility support without side effects
- Stabilize, decrease or abolish NSAID levels
- Simple to administer
- Improvement in day-to-day quality of life
What is the new standard for joint supplements?
Complete Joint Cycle Support
- Supports joint structure and maintains mobility
- Aids the body’s own anti-inflammatory response
Trusted by Experts
- Backed by leading experts in the veterinary community
- Professionals that support the clinical evidence and outcomes
Scientifically Proven Ingredients
- Sustainably sourced and processed to provide proven efficacy
- Ingredients with strong evidence, such as highly concentrated Omega 3s
- The company completely backs the supplements it provides
- Guaranteed results or the client’s money back
Backed by Science
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled, objectively measured in vivo clinical studies
- Activity monitors used to measure objectively and show mobility improvement
NASC Quality Seal
- Displays the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal
- Quality product that’s annually audited to ensure it’s promoting animal wellbeing
YuMOVE – the only joint supplement meeting the new standard
YuMOVE provides 360-degree support for all stages of the joint damage lifecyle
YuMOVE ADVANCE 360
YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 has helped over 1 million dogs with mobility issues, making it the #1 veterinary joint supplement in the UK. YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 is already being used in and recommended by hundreds of clinics throughout the United States.
Trusted by experts
“YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 is a very important product for increasing canine mobility. It’s not just one ingredient that makes the difference, but how all the ingredients work together in this particular formulation that increases mobility in dogs.”
Robin Downing, DVM, MS, DAAPM, DACVSMR, CVPP, CCRP
“YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 has what it takes to get dogs moving again. It contains Green Lipped Mussel comprised of Omega 3 fatty acids which act to decrease inflammation. In addition, other nutrients in the formulation help to decrease pain and increase mobility. If you’re not recommending YuMOVE ADVANCE 360, you need to start – today!”
Kara Burns, MS, MEd, LVT, VTS (Nutrition)
The YuMOVE difference
Backed by scienceTwo clinical studies have been completed on YuMOVE’s complete joint formula, in double-blind, placebo-controlled, objectively measured in-vivo conditions. The studies, which used state-of-the-art activity monitors to measure movement objectively, found that YuMOVE significantly improved a dog’s overall mobility.
Lizzo’s story Watch Lizzo’s spectacular transformation. Before trying YuMOVE 360, this canine was suffering from severe joint stiffness. Just 10 days later, the change was undeniable. And now? She’s got bags of energy and is almost unrecognizable from her former self.
Tommy’s story Vet Tech, Darian Mosely, received a sample of YuMOVE 360 and, having been floored by the reviews, decided to give it a go. Six weeks later, her Shepherd mix, 14-and-a-half-year-old Tommy, was jumping up onto the counter and stealing food! This is her story.
Available to order from MWI Animal Health
- Johnston SA. Osteoarthritis – joint anatomy, physiology, and pathobiology. Veterinary Clinics of North America-Small Animal Practice. 1997;27:699–723. doi: 10.1016/S0195-5616(97)50076-3.
- Balogh et al, J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Nov 26;56(22):10582-93.
- See yumove.com/money-back for full terms & conditions.
*Independent lab data from a single sample